2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round 1

WildCard

Did Fluery REALLY think he could hide the puck?!?

What an ultramaroon.

Werenski scored on a pp point shot. Puck went off the post/crossbar right into the back of the net & lodged between the camera, netting, & the net frame. Fluery was leaning on the net w/ his glove "hiding" the puck. The ruse did not work. What a schmuck.

I laughed. I truly hope he was looking up at the scoreboard and either whistling or saying "doh de doh, nothing to see here."

Like those challenges yesterday... it's inconclusive based on the available video evidence. His glove is in the way...

Edited by DarthEbriate

Rangers Canadiennes again another epic battle.  Minn Blues series Allen is definitely the difference.  Columbus being outclassed but not outworked.  Still would like to see them win this one. 

One the subject of wishing a player hurt... I only wish for punks like Chris Neal and Kadri to have their heads removed because of the type of players they are and oh Crosby because despite his skills is a punk.  But I only want their head removed... not their bodies hurt... :w00t:

I recall it was with Calgary and Butler was the main piece of the deal.

Me too and Byron had some injury issue that took him a long time to resolve.

This game has been the epitome of playoff hockey. Wish it was our team playing.

Bobrovsky has been fantastic... and given up 4 goals. Hope the Jackets can get the victory and make it a more interesting series.

As to wishing it were us too... yes! Would our team (in its 2016-17 state) be able to hold up to these two? No. But hopefully in a couple years we'll look this good come playoff time. (If next season, perfect. But... I'm not sure we'll be a 110-point team next year....  :unsure:  )

Milbank shows up here for precisely one reason: to gloat whenever the Leafs are involved in something good. He's not a regular poster. He doesn't discuss the Sabres as even a quasi-fan. He posts for the express purpose of antagonizing. The definition of trolling. I don't care how he interacts on TBD, or if a bunch of the old timers around here like him. He's a straight up troll, and be deserves the reaction he got.

This. You got it wrong this time nfreeman.

I take enough from leaf fans in real life. I don't need my sanctuary to become tainted.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.