GDT: Pens at Sabres 7 pm ET, 3/21/17

PromoTheRobot

If only. I have no idea how he would do this, and I have no reason to believe he'd read it or take stock in it - I just hope he happens to be feeling the same way.

IMO you should print it out, attach it to a drone, and fly it into the GM box at the game Saturday.

No, I don't know how you're getting a drone into the arena.

IMO you should print it out, attach it to a drone, and fly it into the GM box at the game Saturday.

Stick a Subway discount coupon along a/ it. They're good w/ blimps dropping those. ;)

Ancient rhetorical device to test the poster's logic?

Sure you don't want to write about sports? Physics, pffft.

AKA Buffalo Sabres head coaching legend.

IF you are referring to Lindy Ruff (never can tell w/ bees), he actually did it 4 times. (Loss to the Caps, non-award of the SC vs the Stars, loss to the Canes, & loss to the Otters.)

The security has gotten a lot tighter over the last two years. They even caught onto the sock beers :(

My bff smuggles those little liquor bottles in her cleavage. :w00t:

I used to do that at old Yankee Stadium. The right field bleachers were booze free. I'd hide 5 or 6 of them on me expecting to lose about 2. They never found the ones scrunched under my toes in my newly unlaced sneakers. And no one caught on to why I had a double limp.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.