GDT: Arizona v. Buffalo, 3/2/17 at 7:05 MSG and WGR

That Aud Smell

Anyone worth drafting this year?

I don't think this year has the standouts as the past few years have. So watch, this will be the year we actually get the #1 pick.

Anyone worth drafting this year?

I don't think this year has the standouts as the past few years have. So watch, this will be the year we actually get the #1 pick.

So waddya think?  Will this be the year we get the #1 pick?

So waddya think? Will this be the year we get the #1 pick?

It would be the Buffalo sports luck wouldn't it? We tried so hard for years to get it and now we don't want it, we probably will get it.

The Patrick kid is the prize this year, correct?

Yeah it looks like 4 of the top 5 prospects are centers. Figures doesn't it? I guess this would be the perfect time for GMTM to trade out of #1 or #2 for an established defenseman for some center needy team. IF we happen to end up at the top of the draft.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.