GDT: Anaheim at Buffalo 7:00 pm ET, 2/9/2017

Doohickie

This team is a sine wave. We lost tonight, and will thus crush the Leafs on Saturday. I can't wait.

Ennis had more minutes than Jack until the power play at the end. And roughly three times as many as Carrier would get any given night, and Carrier is a much better hockey player than Ennis right now. Sigh

Sam had 14:21.

That was ROR's worst game as a Sabre, hands down. 

We like to play a heavy game. When you go to the game and watch warmups, you can tell that they know they're big and can intimidate, there's a swagger there. Hard to explain. Well, the Ducks are bigger and play heavier, and don't let us walk around the slot with only a weak stick wave as their answer. The NHL clearly doesn't call interference and holding. it. Start interfering and holding. Other teams are getting away with it and subsequently snuffing our offense and outshooting us badly. Let's play the way the league wants hockey to be played. I'm sick of hoping for rule changes and for refs to blow the whistle. They aren't going to any time soon.

Our shots allowed in the past handful of games: 44, 40, 39, 37, 44, 35, 37, 39, 38

We are 29th in shot differential again, a tank stat that still lingers with us today. Only the arizona team, which knocks on the tank-Sabres door, has a worse one.

We were better than NJ until they dominated us, that game switched us in those standings.

We allow more shots than any other team in the league per game, including those Coyotes, we just shoot the puck ourselves more than they do.

I'm just throwing random stats out there, procrastinating with something else I should be doing.

Love the trigonometry.  We need our four lines to play in cosine of each other.

The Ducks are complex exponentials. We're the argument of the real part. Boooooooring

Edited by Randall Flagg

We're the electric field from a stationary point charge. The Ducks are the magnetic field induced by a current ring...off of the axis passing through the center

TBH the thing I'm procrastinating from is doing some physics

Some of these things have some vague familiarity, which means they probably contributed to me leaving the engineering major back in the day :lol:

We're the electric field from a stationary point charge. The Ducks are the magnetic field induced by a current ring...off of the axis passing through the center

TBH the thing I'm procrastinating from is doing some physics

Two atoms were walking across a road when one of them said, "I think I lost an electron!" "Really!" the other replied, "Are you sure?" "Yes, I 'm absolutely positive." 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.