GDT: Boston at Buffalo 1:00 pm ET, 12/3/2016

Doohickie

How many are gonna be letdown when Jack has a game where he doesn't acquire a point.

I am just as excited as everyone here for Jack's return, but he's not going to be able to score every game.

Felt like I needed to be a bit of a wet blanket, now.... F you Boston with a sharp stick in the retina

How many are gonna be letdown when Jack has a game where he doesn't acquire a point.

I am just as excited as everyone here for Jack's return, but he's not going to be able to score every game.

Felt like I needed to be a bit of a wet blanket, now.... F you Boston with a sharp stick in the retina

but he will open things up 2nd and 3rd lines as top checking line has to pick between Eichel or O'Reilly

You're wrong. Jack's gonna get points. ALL the points.

They do on the sports radio I listen too. McJesus, McMathews and McLaine was the conversation yesterday. Not a mention of Eichel or his hot start.

Oilers,Jets, Leafs. They only care about Canadian teams or Canadian players. The nhl sucks at marketing outside those 2 concepts.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.