GDT: Pittsburgh at Buffalo, November 19, 2016, 7pm

Eleven

A source I have inside the organization has told me that Evander Kane was traded to Vancouver as this game began. Kane doesn't know it yet. Our return is already at this game and having an impact - he's obnoxiously waving his arms in the first row of the zone where the Penguins shoot twice. 

Both sides are reported to be happy with the swap.

A source I have inside the organization has told me that Evander Kane was traded to Vancouver as this game began. Kane doesn't know it yet. Our return is already at this game and having an impact - he's obnoxiously waving his arms in the first row of the zone where the Penguins shoot twice. 

Both sides are reported to be happy with the swap.

ha ha!!!

Sucker-punching two different dudes who are being held onto by someone else after a chickenshit little spear on Gionta. Definite tough-guy material.

Don't know if you're criticizing the Sabs with that comment, but every official prevented any response from Buffalo.

I wasn't aware he was even trying to fake it.

He just comes across like a sissy.

He's done this stuff his whole career, getting into scrums and doing "lemme at him!" acts and any time the chips are down he doesn't do anything. Crosby has the reputation for being the sissy whiner but he's actually a million times tougher than Malkin

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.