The Instigators - Andrew Peters and the Radio Show

LGR4GM

I've been in locker rooms my whole life. I've never heard talk like that, at least not since I would call myself a grownup.

I was actually listening when Rivet said that about the Sedins. I thought it was douchey and inappropriate. Maybe he's just still pissed at home many times they skated right around him and scored.

My locker room experience is heavily influenced by where I live, then. Right in the middle of Hicksville, Southern Tier.

Not to mention it's not even funny, in the slightest. When did I become the moral compass of Sabrespace. I'm the ###### that posts dick jokes all day.

Now I didn't say if it was funny or not. But I did chuckle at  moral compass ##### that posts dick jokes all day! :w00t:

On the locker room talk thing, no, we don't need to lighten up.

We really do need to lighten up. Seriously. The trump comment was meant as nothing more than tie in.

We all in Sabrespace it seems need to lighten the up. We appear ready to go after one another like the political world for some reason right now.  

TRUMP

I've been in locker rooms my whole life. I've never heard talk like that, at least not since I would call myself a grownup.

I was actually listening when Rivet said that about the Sedins. I thought it was douchey and inappropriate. Maybe he's just still pissed at home many times they skated right around him and scored.

Holy crap c'mon. You ever seen a man or boy towel whip another in a locker room? Is that bullying even if both people are laughing? Again I think we all need to lighten up. Some of you have heard much worse in a locker room or a golf course or even a schoolyard. Some apparently haven't. Holy I guess you also haven't watched tv, seen a movie or heard music since Elvis was vulgarly gyrating.

And not that it matters but it was Gare that started the issue referring to the Sedin sisters. You know what's great for them if they heard any of it? It would become bulletin board material and guess what? They won! I'd be willing to bet those two guys don't give a flying about the issue anyway.

On the locker room talk thing, no, we don't need to lighten up. When Trump said that was just locker room talk, he was right. That is the exact kind of bull ###### that men think is okay to say about women behind closed doors. All the people coming out and saying "That's NOT locker room talk, and it gives a bad name to decent men everywhere!" are missing the point. That IS how many men talk, and that's the problem.

One of my hockey teams is full of guys that my older brother played with as kids. Their locker room talk makes Trump look like a controlled, esteemed gentleman. Being casually sexist isn't okay. The fact that it's "just a joke" is ######. It's creating an in-group and out-group. If you don't think it's funny, you're in the out-group and the "joke" wasn't for you anyways.

Women are worse, get off your high horse..  If you ever been around a group of women who are comfortable with you... happens when you get married and are no longer a threat or younger and they just want to see if you will react... but they get in gutter much worse then men.  So really lighten up and get off the moral high horse.... misogynist bs is what makes the day go by... And women need to back down... like they have never discussed size and what to do with it.... pluease...  Sick of the sanctimonious hypocritical bs. 

Edited by North Buffalo

Women are worse, get off your high horse.. If you ever been around a group of women who are comfortable with you... happens when you get married and are no longer a threat or younger and they just want to see if you will react... but they get in gutter much worse then men. So really lighten up and get off the moral high horse.... misogynist bs is what makes the day go by... And women need to back down... like they have never discussed size and what to do with it.... pluease... Sick of the sanctimonious hypocritical bs.

Wow. What's the opposite of insight?

Ungrateful.

Wow. What's the opposite of insight?

Ungrateful.

I resemble the language in your reply!

I am demanding a royalty payment.

Altering the Behagavad Gita, "I am become Meme", and it's PA's doing.

Post Scriptum. I want your hair, if only for a long weekend.

Edited by N'eo

I resemble the language in your reply!

I am demanding a royalty payment.

Altering the Behagavad Gita, "I am become Meme", and it's PA's doing.

Post Scriptum. I want your hair, if only for a long weekend.

You can have my hair if I can have the rights to mimmick your trademark style in 2 more posts.

Women are worse, get off your high horse..  If you ever been around a group of women who are comfortable with you... happens when you get married and are no longer a threat or younger and they just want to see if you will react... but they get in gutter much worse then men.  So really lighten up and get off the moral high horse.... misogynist bs is what makes the day go by... And women need to back down... like they have never discussed size and what to do with it.... pluease...  Sick of the sanctimonious hypocritical bs. 

NB I have to agree. Not that I condone the sexist chit that gets said by us guys at times but more to the point of when women get together they can be just as if not more so with the sexist banter. I've hung with women as the only guy in the group and it was much worse than any locker room I've been in but I'll add funny as hell. People need to lighten up. Have you ever seen how women act at a ladies night where male strippers are performing ? Much crazier than their male counterparts watching strippers. They may be the fairer sex but they can certainly hold their own. 

I like listening to the show on demand on my way home from work.  The banter is great, and there's good insight, too.

I can't stand when Rivet says "I'nng gonna tell ya ..." though.

Now that you've made that sound yourself, it's going to make your skin crawl whenever he says it, and he says it a lot.

You're welcome.

I, for one, can't stand listening to Biron's accent.. makes it just about unlistenable.  

Agree. You and I might be the only ones who can't stand the guy.

Same. Or autocorrect or something.

Thankfully Terry knew how to spell it when he named the kids' dog for them. Where's Sidney? Sniff sniff...

This just in: women can be too.