Around the NHL 2016-2017

spndnchz

Right, Jack can do that maybe at an unknown future date, but right now he's a 56 point player heading into his second season. 

I don't think I haven't thought about this for more than five minutes since October 12th

And? Doesn't mean he couldn't be doing that this year, putting up assists while on a goal drought.

McDavid had a hat trick, great. It was a really good player thing, not an "oh my McDavid is super duper amazing" thing.

Wanna talk amazing, talk Crosby's 12 goals in 12 games.

And? Doesn't mean he couldn't be doing that this year, putting up assists while on a goal drought.

McDavid had a hat trick, great. It was a really good player thing, not an "oh my McDavid is super duper amazing" thing.

Wanna talk amazing, talk Crosby's 12 goals in 12 games.

Well now we're just getting nit-picky. Connor's 19, leading the league in scoring is pretty amazing even if the fact that he got a hat trick isn't "super duper amazing" (described that way by no one)

It's the around-the-NHL thread, you know? The place where that kind of information is welcome?

Does anybody know where I can find attendance stats based on turnstile clicks and not tickets sold? (If it actually exists)

I would imagine you need to find tickets scanned data, not sure where you would get it but they must track it.

The NHL has implemented a John Scott Rule for the ASG; you cannot be an AS captain if you are injured or are in the AHL. You have to be an active player to be on the ballot

What a bunch of babies. The ASG should be for the fans and players but it is only so the league can make extra money. John Scott was the best thing to happen to an ASG in years. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.