GDT: Toronto @ Buffalo, 9/30/2016, 7pm

LGR4GM

It's true, Austin should be the 6/7 in Rochester.

Another goal. I don't expect much out of the preseason, but I'd like to see more than 1/3 of the skaters be our NHL guys. Just for chemistry purposes.

I'm kind of nervous about Kuliokov

Anything you're seeing tonight in particular? Or is it a World Cup + tonight? (It's only his first game)

It's true, Austin should be the 6/7 in Rochester.

Another goal. I don't expect much out of the preseason, but I'd like to see more than 1/3 of the skaters be our NHL guys. Just for chemistry purposes.

Anything you're seeing tonight in particular? Or is it a World Cup + tonight? (It's only his first game)

world cup + tonight. Turnovers and nothing positive that I have seen. But, t is a small sample size so hopefully I have a false impression

world cup + tonight. Turnovers and nothing positive that I have seen. But, t is a small sample size so hopefully I have a false impression

I saw only 4-5 periods of the WC... And tonight I think our entire D looks to be sleepwalking a bit. (They're trying, yes) but they aren't hitting or harassing much. I remain hopeful, to my chagrin. Hell... He'll totally come around to awesomeness!

Jason Kasdorf belongs in Elmira.

Muzito-Bagenda signed an AHL contract...decent size and speed, looking forward to see if he can crack the Amerks lineup.

Kasdorf had zero support from any forwards or D Men, To be fair. This was not a game to make any kind of judgement on him.

I'm kind of nervous about Kuliokov

Me too. He wrecked his spine on that board. I will hope that as he has had playing time in the tourney and is in shape he somehow bounces back. I would be ruined.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.