Tyler Ennis watch...

SDS

A 'tweener between President's Cup core and the current core, he's an artifact of a failed effort to rebuild the team after the failed cup runs in 06 and 07. Personally, I think he's a dead man walking...

I think he gets put on a 4th line with Moulson. Sort of an underdog line with guys that have something to prove. Could be fun to watch, or embarrassing.

I see that too, epecially if we sign Vesey, due to DB seeming to want to keep the Foligno, Larsson, Gionta line in place.

Crazy to think that a few years ago we had guys like Moulson, Girgensons, and Ennis in the top 6 and now they may turn into the most talented 4th line in the league.

Edited by Drunkard

I don't think Ennis is gone until next summer,

If he moves. This summer would be a low point in his value, having played so little last year. His potential upside in value (to hold or deal) will be too intreguing for GMTM to move. If he does move this summer, I would expect its for an established defenseman who can play top line minutes for the next 3 years at least. I just don't think that trade will be available until next summer, after Tyler puts up another 25-30-55 season. I think a good indicator of this theory will be if Ennis is getting top 6 minutes he doesn't deserve. That would most likely result in a conversation between Murray and Bylsma about turning Ennis in for the defenseman Dan needs/wants.

I see that too, epecially if we sign Vesey, due to DB seeming to want to keep the Foligno, Larsson, Gionta line in place.

Crazy to think that a few years ago we had guys like Moulson, Girgensons, and Ennis in the top 6 and now they may turn into the most talented 4th line in the league.

I can't blame DB for wanting to keep the Terrible Twos together. They got pretty interesting at the end of the season.

Ennis is worth holding onto see what he does. If he regains his game it will be asset for us or trade value increases. Right now I would think is a bad time to even try to market him. Trade deadline or expansion draft we'll see.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.