Free agents signed

GoPre

My guess on Reimer is that he just signed a one-year deal with the Panthers and a four-year deal with Las Vegas. Unless Luongo indicated he has retirement plans.

That's actually something to think about. Good suggestion. 

My guess on Reimer is that he just signed a one-year deal with the Panthers and a four-year deal with Las Vegas. Unless Luongo indicated he has retirement plans.

I wonder if it's the opposite and Florida leaves Luongo unprotected. At his age and price, they may pass on him, or they take him and his contract off the PA there hands to get a name they can market and Reamer gets the starting spot

Friedman: Hearing NASH may sign Yannick Weber.

I'll laugh if they let Yannick keep his number 6 in Nashville.

... that would be perfect. They should get Mike Weber too and let them both wear 6

Edited by LGR4GM

But wait... There's more. PIT signs d-man Chad Ruhwedel to a one-year, two-way contract: http://pens.pe/298eKKFhttp://twitter.com/penguins/status/748929185574297600/photo/1

Custance: Couple 2-way deals coming. Jamie McBain to Arizona. Michael Chaput to Vancouver.

Montreal announces they signed Al Montoya.

Yannick Weber to Nashville.

He's worth more than that. Tampa will be a thorn in our side for a long time.

Unfortunately so. It really looks like that entire core wants to win and is willing to take some big payouts to do it. Credit to Stamkos, he set the precedent

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.