The Bogo Bunker

WildCard

40 members have voted

1. 1. Bunker Status:

• In
    • Out
    • Perusing

I'm not the founder of this bunker, and maybe not even a member yet, but I feel like it's become such a thing and a debate, that it needs it's own thread.

So, debate the bunker! 

Sabre updates: Kane finally gets his 20th goal and the Bogosian Bunker Report:
In last 14 games played Bogosian has
11 points (5G, 6A)
+8 in the +/- 
42 shots on goal
23 blocks
28 PIMs
Average of 24:04 TOI
Time for the Bunkerites to get some sun don't you think???

Edited by WildCard

Here I am trying to put together some numbers to calm the simmering Zemgus panic, and you dump this in my lap? I can't defend Zemgus and the Bunker at the same time dammit!

Focus man! I need Zemgus stats!

Mr Wildcard, tear down this bunker.

Between this and the GWAR post, you've been on fire lately  :lol:

Hey Liger, how do you post GIFs here?

Most of the time you can just copy and past it

Keanu-Reeves-Wink.gif

A lot of it depends on where you get it from, Flagg

The Bunker is much more well-constructed than that, thank you very much. I knew I was in a small minority when I built it, you really think I'd do some surface-level open-air nonsense? Pffffffft.

So far, you're the only vote in it  :lol:

Edited by WildCard

Can you pm me that super secret way too then? Sometimes I can't get them to embed either

lol, just right click and "save image location" then when you are typing your message in that line of options where you see bold, italics etc... there is a small square with a tree pictured in it. Click that and post the url into it. AND BAM!

giphy.gif

There are probably other ways too. Scott has some pretty nice software behind this thing. Best message board I have ever been around.

Edited by LGR4GM

Bogo came out to play once the games became less important. I know, injury. So, I think I'd at least like to take a tour of the joint.

Good point. I was about to say I've been in the deepest darkest part of the bunker the whole season, but have moved towards the door recently, but I too would like to see better play before the season is lost.

I need proof that he's not one of those guys that can't handle being counted on for a winning team.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.