GDT Minnesota at Buffalo, 1pm

Eleven

I wish Kane could do anything other than be fast and miss the net.

I really think he just needs to stop trying to pick the corners every single time. If he'd just try to get it on net, his volume shooting may well produce a fair amount of rebound opportunities. But seeing it ring off the glass and go the other way so often is quite frustrating.

I really think he just needs to stop trying to pick the corners every single time. If he'd just try to get it on net, his volume shooting may well produce a fair amount of rebound opportunities. But seeing it ring off the glass and go the other way so often is quite frustrating.

I mean, he just fired it straight across the ice. That's beer league .

I'm just going to leave this here...

Sabres PR ‏@SabresPR  8m

Eichel (44) & Reinhart (30) are the 1st pair of Sabres rookies with 30 points since Thomas Vanek (48) & Jason Pominville (30) in 2005-06.

Nice. Very different scoring standards in those out-of-lockout seasons. But still a nice stat. And we've still got 17 games left to play.

Wild announcers just called this an awkward period. I'd say the Sabres have made it awkward for them by upping the pressure.

I wish Kane could do anything other than be fast and miss the net.

No love for the several nice passes he's made upon zone entry today?

On another note, Sam's pass to Eichel was superb, and you knew Eichel would finish once he got it. Nice goal

No love for the several nice passes he's made upon zone entry today?

On another note, Sam's pass to Eichel was superb, and you knew Eichel would finish once he got it. Nice goal

I don't care about Kane's passes. The dude was brought here to put the puck in the net, not cough it up. 

I don't care about Kane's passes. The dude was brought here to put the puck in the net, not cough it up. 

Fair enough. But he does have 18. Sure we'd all like more but it's a good start.

Normally if I say a player (or line) doesn't know what the defensive zone is, it's meant as an insult to their defensive play. But in the case of the Larsson line, they don't know what the defensive zone is because they're seemingly never there. It's awesome.

Love that line. Perfect 3rd line when ROR is back.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.