GDT: Buffalo @ Arizona, 9:00 pm est, 1-18-2016

WildCard

I'm willing to suspend any animosity I might have toward Bylsma if the special teams are actually this good.  The PP and the PK are both looking really solid.  Granted, I missed the epic Washington game, so, I might be more willing if I had seen that.

Yea, stopped the hydrocodone a few days ago. Pain is higher, but manageable. I should probably still be on it, but pills scare me man. Seen too many bad things.

Understanable, I get where you're coming from there

@Flagg. it, I'm going to join tomorrow with an American flag avatar and hate for Crosby in every post

Understanable, I get where you're coming from there

@Flagg. ###### it, I'm going to join tomorrow with an American flag avatar and hate for Crosby in every post

Honestly, you won't be alone with the Crosby hate. Just don't argue with anyone with the little Canada flag below the avatar. And don't read any threads about the Sabres or Tim Murray specifically. The revisionist history is strong, centering around his comments during/just after the tank season. 

Excellent work! What may I ask did the mod think was too obnoxious? Perhaps you knew more about the game than their fans?

No, not at all.  They have good fans. 

You know the way I show the score:

Sabres:  :w00t:  :w00t:

Coyotes:  0

??

I've been doing that in their threads too when I post over there.  But tonight instead of using something like :sick:  for the Sabres goals (like I do for the opposition here), I was using a Groucho  emoticon that looks something like this:

Grouchosmilie.gif

Apparently the moderator felt that was rubbing it in or something.  The mod sent a message to the effect of you're welcome to hang out but cheering for Buffalo during the gdt is over the line.

I replied that I was sorry and wished the Yotes good luck for the rest of the game.

I wasn't trying to antagonize them; they have some good posters.  But apparently I did.  No worries.

Word puns ...

Is there any other kind?

but cheering for Buffalo during the gdt is over the line.

You'd think HF would have a forum (perhaps labeled The Neutral Zone?) where threads for every game are made and anyone can come in and discuss/cheer/trash talk.  Each team's subforum can have the usual pro-team thread and you can still get some fun rivalry going on.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.