How one do you want you OneBuffalo to be?

SDS

After a period of giving it a rest, say in 2020, I'd be in favor of a classic royal blue primary and a blue and gold goathead third. This identifying the goathead with Rigas is ridiculous. That logo gave us some of our best memories.

I don't identify it with Rigas.  I hated it when it was new.  It was an expansion team uniform.  Wrong colors, wrong logo.

PS, Does "One Buffalo" come with pompoms and a float parade? Sarcasm on this one but call me a cynic on how over the top transparent this is of corporate america speak. Now everyone get in line and "salute the flag which ever flag they offer". (Mike and the Mechanics)

Edited by North Buffalo

Still on the topic of One Buffalo... but wavering... how would you have felt in 2010 if I told you the new owner of the Bills also bought the Sabres and installed Russ Brandon as president? A little queasy?

Would you have thought, hmmm, maybe they want to keep the redheaded stepchild of the family in his place?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.