GDT: New Jersey @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm ET, 12/15/2015

Doohickie

I really do feel prepared, which is why I'm on here and streaming the game instead of panicking :P

As for sleep, last night I got about 2 hours because I was worrying about electrodynamics, not studying, just fretting while trying to sleep, and doing electrodynamics at 8 am on 2 hours of sleep is one of the worst things I've ever had to endure. 

Both of my daughters just finished their finals; its nice to have them back. :P

Long time lurker here who has enjoyed the hockey insight, humor, and whiskey recommendations on this board for many years. I've been a huge Sabres fan since '96, when I spent 80% of the games in a Hasek t-shirt jersey hitting bouncy balls against the wall with ministicks and sprawling all over the living room floor. I decided to jump into posting recently thanks to my renewed optimism in the team with all of the young talent and excellent player acquisitions. I've only been able to watch a few games this year, but like many of you I've been extremely impressed by Rasmus, Reinhart, ROR, Ullmark and Eichel. I can't wait to keep watching this team grow and add pieces.

I'll be watching the game online from South America as long as my internet connection holds up. GO SABRES!

ps: I'll ditch the Timmy avatar as soon as I get back to the US.

Long time lurker here who has enjoyed the hockey insight, humor, and whiskey recommendations on this board for many years. I've been a huge Sabres fan since '96, when I spent 80% of the games in a Hasek t-shirt jersey hitting bouncy balls against the wall with ministicks and sprawling all over the living room floor. I decided to jump into posting recently thanks to my renewed optimism in the team with all of the young talent and excellent player acquisitions. I've only been able to watch a few games this year, but like many of you I've been extremely impressed by Rasmus, Reinhart, ROR, Ullmark and Eichel. I can't wait to keep watching this team grow and add pieces.

I'll be watching the game online from South America as long as my internet connection holds up. GO SABRES!

Welcome Home; Let's Go Buffalo!

Welcome aboard!

I really do feel prepared, which is why I'm on here and streaming the game instead of panicking :P

As for sleep, last night I got about 2 hours because I was worrying about electrodynamics, not studying, just fretting while trying to sleep, and doing electrodynamics at 8 am on 2 hours of sleep is one of the worst things I've ever had to endure. 

See, you coulda used a beer or two.  :beer:

Ahoy! 

Good to hear, nice storyline :) Welcome to the board mate!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.