GDT: Buffalo at Dallas, 8:00pm ET, 11/21/2015

Doohickie

Well we're fixing to leave to get to the game tonight. Been really looking forward to it since they put out the schedule. I think we can win this one with a little Puck luck. They have been able to hang in there in most games. Any given game any given night they could win. Great to have a team worth cheering for. I'll be wearing my Eichel jersy for the first time tonight.

GO SABRES!!!

Well we're fixing to leave to get to the game tonight. Been really looking forward to it since they put out the schedule. I think we can win this one with a little Puck luck. They have been able to hang in there in most games. Any given game any given night they could win. Great to have a team worth cheering for. I'll be wearing my Eichel jersy for the first time tonight.

GO SABRES!!!

Tejas confirmed.

If you're going to the game and want to hang out with the DFW Bills Backers group, we will meet at Pira's at the AAC before the game. Pira's is at the South corner of the building with an exterior entrance and an exit to the AAC. DFW Bills Backers seats are close by so we can even meet in between periods.

Edited by The Big Johnson

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.