What the heck do you look like?

Doohickie

What the heck, dude? Some handsome young lad is out there somewhere stuck with the female version of you to balance out the universe. How can you live with that knowledge?

:worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

Aw man, if I was standing a little more to my right I would have a crown.

Haha Josie thinks she's handsome.

Dude, if I could rock a beard like that I totally would. That's some quality facial fuzz. And yeah, handsome woman. That might be one of the oddest/most backhanded compliments I've actually received in real life. Guy who said it wasn't being nice, I don't think. 

Dude, if I could rock a beard like that I totally would. That's some quality facial fuzz. And yeah, handsome woman. That might be one of the oddest/most backhanded compliments I've actually received in real life. Guy who said it wasn't being nice, I don't think. 

I don't think it's an insult per se. I generally think of older women as handsome.  For instance, I watched Return of the Jedi last night and this is a handsome woman:

mon_mothma.jpg

That's not you, you're just normal boring hot.

This is wrong.

OKAY I WANTED TO WRESTLE HER FOR IT I DIDN'T HAVE TO

I don't think it's an insult per se. I generally think of older women as handsome.  For instance, I watched Return of the Jedi last night and this is a handsome woman:

mon_mothma.jpg

Because you had crushed up an extra sleeping pill in her applesauce and she had passed out?

I don't think it's an insult per se. I generally think of older women as handsome. For instance, I watched Return of the Jedi last night and this is a handsome woman:

mon_mothma.jpg

Kinda like Calista Gingrich when she was exposed as Newt's concubine before he divorced his first wife... and I quote from Roll Call, "she is handsome in a Capitol Hill sort of way."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callista_Gingrich#/media/File%3ACallistaGingrich.jpg

Edited by North Buffalo

Kinda like Calista Gingrich when she was exposed as Newt's concubine before he divorced his first wife... and I quote from Roll Call, she is handsome in a Capitol Hill sort of was".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callista_Gingrich#/media/File%3ACallistaGingrich.jpg

I always likened "handsome woman vs pretty woman" as the difference between Jordan and Daisy in the Great Gatsby. The way they're described in the books, the women who portray them in the movies... I always preferred Jordan, myself.

But yeah, the time I got called that it wasn't meant so flattering... Guy was comparing to my two good friends at the time who were both models.. and twins. Yeah I wasn't ever gonna win that contest. 

Well that got derailed.. sorry! 

One night I was hanging out in this girl's dorm room watching a movie. Lit only by the glow of the television we were watching, I caught her staring at me instead of the movie. When I looked at her she seemed embarrassed and she blurted out "You're so handsome in the dark".

One night I was hanging out in this girl's dorm room watching a movie. Lit only by the glow of the television we were watching, I caught her staring at me instead of the movie. When I looked at her she seemed embarrassed and she blurted out "You're so handsome in the dark".

That may be the greatest unintended backhanded compliment of all time.

I always likened "handsome woman vs pretty woman" as the difference between Jordan and Daisy in the Great Gatsby. The way they're described in the books, the women who portray them in the movies... I always preferred Jordan, myself.

But yeah, the time I got called that it wasn't meant so flattering... Guy was comparing to my two good friends at the time who were both models.. and twins. Yeah I wasn't ever gonna win that contest. 

Well that got derailed.. sorry! 

I also prefer Jordan, so we're in good shape then.  :thumbsup:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.