GDT: Leafs at Sabres, 9/29/2015, 7:00 pm

nfreeman

My goodness, we haven't seen that gear since Mogilny. 

What I liked was he started on the left side with the Leaf in the middle of the ice, and then he beat him by so much distance that he was able to move to the center of the ice to shoot and score without the guy close enough to even poke check him from directly behind. That was insane.

I didn't catch who it was that he beat but is that Leaf supposed to be a poor or slow skater?

Anyone who is still "recovering" from the effects of the tank...just watch that Eichel goal on loop for the rest of the evening. You'll be all set.

What I liked was he started on the left side with the Leaf in the middle of the ice, and then he beat him by so much distance that he was able to move to the center of the ice to shoot and score without the guy close enough to even poke check him from directly behind. That was insane.

I didn't catch who it was that he beat but is that Leaf supposed to be a poor or slow skater?

It was Jake Gardiner, I think.

If it was Gardiner, he is neither slow nor a poor skater. Even more impressive.

Connor Brown.....a kid Babcock really likes. Two way forward. Probably not the fastest, but the kid is a forward skating without the puck. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.