GDT: Buffalo @ Toronto, 7:30 pm EST, WGR 550

WildCard

Yup. The kerning on a word processor's font takes care of the spacing after a period and before the next sentence. So y'all don't need no extra spacing.

Quick question: should SabreSpace have another s?

I've only got the radio, so it sounds a bit messy tonight with the exception of the Deslauriers-Legwand-Foligno line. But they scored with Reinhart at center, or was it just in the midst of a change?

It should be SabreS'pace I think 

Can we please stick to one punctuation mark at a time?  Let's not divert this punctuation thread into a GDT or anything, ok?

:lol:

>Carefully hugs thorny<

:lol: :lol:

Let it go?  Did we let it go when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Elsa wouldn't have either. I withdraw my original statement.

Edit: Wait, I've only seen that movie once. I guess she would have let it go. I reinstate my original statement.

Like others, Lehner is not inspiring much confidence thus far. Would like to see more of Johnson and Lieuwen.

And man is it odd to see Lamoriello associated with anyone but the Devils!

Oh, I agree on Lehner. Just think we should give him some time. Which other players here are you referring to? Our other goalie contenders?

Did anyone hear this gem of a quote from Lou Lamoriello in the intermission? "You have to give up your personal identity to be a part of this team." He seems a little behind the times, to say the least.

Edited by Thorny

I've been messing around with Kodi, and learned just this evening that with the Phoenix add on you can get streams as well, without all of the virus-addled freaky sites. Would take you about 10 minutes to install from scratch if you don't have Kodi, yet.

anointed*  ;)

:hangs head in shame:

:lol:

Oh, I agree on Lehner. Just think we should give him some time. Which other players here are you referring to? Our other goalie contenders?

Did anyone hear this gem of a quote from Lou Lamoriello in the intermission? "You have to give up your personal identity to be a part of this team." He seems a little behind the times, to say the least.

Others meaning other posters (yourself included) who've expressed concern about the idea of Lehner as our starting GT. I'd rather see it be an open competition among Lehner, Johnson, and Lieuwen to see who steps up.

I've been messing around with Kodi, and learned just this evening that with the Phoenix add on you can get streams as well, without all of the virus-addled freaky sites. Would take you about 10 minutes to install from scratch if you don't have Kodi, yet.

There may or may not be a You Tube Stream available

During the board remodeling last year. And we're missing our 'pirate' too. There's a joke somewhere in there

It's nice to have a gdt where we all aren't pissed off and yelling at each other

Give it time, my friend, give it time.

Perfect pass from Reinhart. 2A for him and Pysyk

Freeman is going to have nightmares of Pysyk being an NHL player.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.