GDT: Buffalo @ Toronto, 7:30 pm EST, WGR 550

WildCard

I don't like to play board policeman, but I'm pretty sure any talk about streams (let alone links) aren't supposed to be on the public forum because SDS could be liable. Keept it to PMs gentlemen :)

You are correct and I think I may have been a little on the liberal side when it comes to mentioning my favorite site.  If any posts should be deleted, I won't put up a fight.

Also, that has to be the first time ever that a Toronto hockey broadcast, which I totally am not watching, cuts away for a baseball update.

You are correct and I think I may have been a little on the liberal side when it comes to mentioning my favorite site.  If any posts should be deleted, I won't put up a fight.

So would it be bad to mention that I love the right click-inspect element? Screw trying to find those little Xs. Just delete the code.

I think he'd benefit more from being up all year long.  I believe he's mentally and physically ready to take on the challenges that playing in the NHL would bring.  I think he benefits much less from refining his AHL-level game.

This is definitely where I am at.

So would it be bad to mention that I love the right click-inspect element? Screw trying to find those little Xs. Just delete the code.

I have NO idea what this means.

I can't stand anyone in the Leaf's Front Office

And you, you're on the edge of unintelligibility with that ###### up apostrophe from nowhere. Why?  Why in the name of all that's good and holy, would there be an apostrophe there?

WildCard, I used to like you.  But now, now you have exposed yourself as the worst sort of scoundrel.  A man who uses an apostrophe to form a plural.  A weak, base man.  

Strong men use apostrophes for possessives and contractions.  Weak men try to use them for plurals.  Like "these are our soup's today."  Or, and this really gets me, "do you think the Bill's will win tomorrow?"  

Please, I want to love you.  Please don't do this again.  It hurts my eyes.

[i am picking on you because I know you can take it.  This has infected this board and I am going nuts over it.]

Edited by Eleven

I have NO idea what this means.

And you, you're on the edge of unintelligibility with that ###### up apostrophe from nowhere. Why?  Why in the name of all that's good and holy, would there be an apostrophe there?

WildCard, I used to like you.  But now, now you have exposed yourself as the worst sort of scoundrel.  A man who uses an apostrophe to form a plural.  A weak, base man.  

Strong men use apostrophes for possessives and contractions.  Weak men try to use them for plurals.  Like "these are our soup's today."  Or, and this really gets me, "do you think the Bill's will win tomorrow?"  

Please, I want to love you.  Please don't do this again.  It hurts my eyes.

Pretty sure that's the right way to use an apostrophe, because it implies Toronto has ownership of their front office  :flirt:

I could be way off, but I always thought something like a team, Bill's, Leaf's, Sabre's, used an apostrophe when describing something they own. Definitely not "Bill's win tomorrow" but "the Bill's new stadium"? 

Edit: If we didn't screw with each other this board would suck. Or, is it the other way around? '1000 Man Swords' is about to be our goal song after all 

Oh and it seems Lehner is still pretty rusty

Edited by WildCard

I'm glad this is preseason because I wasn't to thrilled about trading a first for a goalie that was on the outs in Ottawa. But I'm not gonna ride this guy off until we see him in regular season games. We should know what we have by game 40.

Lehner has me slightly worried

Not just you buddy. Not many were thrilled by that trade.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

Pretty sure that's the right way to use an apostrophe, because it implies Toronto has ownership of their front office  :flirt:

I could be way off, but I always thought something like a team, Bill's, Leaf's, Sabre's, used an apostrophe when describing something they own. Definitely not "Bill's win tomorrow" but "the Bill's new stadium"? 

*Glares disapprovingly*

Is Leafs' front office correct?

[ducks]

I believe so, although I also believe there has been some debate over it.

The season hasn't even started, you have to be at least a little more positive: after the past couple of seasons, I will gladly lose games 5-4 :p

Edit: If we didn't screw with each other this board would suck. Or, is it the other way around? '1000 Man Swords' is about to be our goal song after all 

NO!  No, why do you do this?  http://www.angryflower.com/aposter.html

Is Leafs' front office correct?

[ducks]

Yes.  Actually, it's Leaves', but ###### 'em if they can't even get the name of their team right.  And it's fine, and better, without the ', too.

Also yes.  Although, in my case, more than s'light'ly.

Edited by Eleven

NO!  No, why do you do this?  http://www.angryflower.com/aposter.html

Yes.  Actually, it's Leaves', but ###### 'em if they can't even get the name of their team right.

Wait how am I wrong but Swamp is right? (I purposefully ###### up the middle line, but ownership rule is correct, right?)

Just for this I must insist you give me that gift card for beer you promised if the Sabres finish last :P

*immediately closes eyes*

Edited by WildCard

I read earlier that they are voting on making it 1000 man penis' or was it peni? Maybe 11 can help a SSer out. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.