Airing of Grievances

Johnny DangerFace

My grievance is this board is sloppy. People spelling Reinhart with a D, no one posting line combos, and hell no one started a thread about Kim Pegula's tweet. Get your ###### together ppl, the tank is over and we should be ready to go. Slackers.

You mean this:

http://twitter.com/KimPegula/status/646834181838872576?s=09

Edited by inkman

Regular or extended versions of LOTR?

Agree the books surpass the Potter movies.

Extended Versions for LOTR - though honestly once you watch them you don't need to again.  The books far out weigh the Potter films.  For the most part the movies are terrible comparisons.  Aside from 3.  

They are all blocked at my work, so I just see a box with a big click through warning on every video that's posted.

That would be nice actually.  At least that way I don't have to worry that the wrong person is walking by as some still shot of a half naked girl is on my screen or the text description of a video is full of obscenities.

That would be nice actually.  At least that way I don't have to worry that the wrong person is walking by as some still shot of a half naked girl is on my screen or the text description of a video is full of obscenities.

Report those. I would regard those as inappropriate.

Report those. I would regard those as inappropriate.

Thanks shrader for ruining it for the rest of us.

And I second the motion, get back to work.

:nana:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.