Anyone going to tomorrow's game?

darksabre

Yep. And looking forward to it. Seeing Lehner in net should be interesting. Hope Eichel will be playing but not sure given the way they are managing the roster during pre season. Really hoping I get to see the first home game by Jack.

Buffalo Sabres ‏@BuffaloSabres 2m2 minutes ago

Robin Lehner will start in goal tomorrow vs. his former team, per Bylsma. Makarov backing up.

I would guess not with those being your top 2 lines.  Bylsma has not said anything about Jack playing yet.

Hm. I mean, I like those guys, but maybe I'll pass on the game then. I really just want to see Jack. 

He's playing in the prospects tournament Thursday so day off for him.

Huh?  I thought the prospects game was for players yet to reach their draft year.  If I am wrong and he is playing, they don't show him listed on the roster...

http://www.allamericanprospectsgame.com/page/show/641365-home

Would it be asking a lot if the coaches had Eichel skip last nights game(which could not be seen either on TV or stream) and played tomorrow instead as a goodwill gesture to fans attending the game?  Change the coaches, do the front office shuffle, and yet a simple PR move cannot be executed.

I thought stuff like this would be right up the alley of PT Brandon aka marketing whiz.

Edited by LabattBlue

Would it be asking a lot if the coaches had Eichel skip last nights game(which could not be seen either on TV or stream) and played tomorrow instead as a goodwill gesture to fans attending the game?  Change the coaches, do the front office shuffle, and yet a simple PR move cannot be executed.

I thought stuff like this would be right up the alley of PT Brandon aka marketing whiz.

:rolleyes:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.