Today is a great day - OT

SarasotaSabre

Guys/gals:

off topic - today is my birthday and I would like to say how much I enjoy commiserating on all things Buffalo with you. I have met (virtually) some great people on this Board and you have enriched the quality of my life immensely around a team and a city we all love & our proud of.l

There are several of you who have really connected with me personally and for that I am grateful. There are a couple (unnamed) who have gotten very personally negative/confrontational with me, and for a day I am going to forget those (looking at you Pastajoe)..... :flirt:

May we all live to see a BB Super Bowl winner AND Stanley Cup winner in our lifetimes to result in the greatest party of all human history.

And - thank you Neo for being such an erudite poster and a true gentleman.

I have so much respect for the passion & love we all have for our teams & hometown. I have never, and will never, 

forget where I have come from. Despite my career success I remain humble & true to my roots, eternally grateful for the way I was raised, the sacrifices my parents made for me & my 2 siblings, and the Buffalo ethos I maintain.

Have a wonderful (and blessed) day. With all the insanity around us seemingly on a daily basis, we should all be grateful for this forum and the fellowship it provides.

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Happy birthday! As it happens today is my daughter's bday too -- it's been a great one so far and I'm pretty psyched for her cake after dinner.

Have a great bday.

Thanks much NFreeman, and a very happy birthday to your daughter. Let's hope for the correct QB decision which is (apparently) happening today.

:D  Somebody's getting added to next years "I don't want to name any names" list.

Happy B-day ATL.  It is cool that we have this internet forum that we all care about so much.  And we even have NS to wish us happy birthdays and make us feel loved.

thanks Immerman, I hope I don't make it on anyone's list for the wrong reasons ...))

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.