The Jack Eichel thread.

LGR4GM

I really like the way you have not given up on Grigorenko.  

I believe he has a very good future with the Sabres.  I can see him taking many of the important draws on that second line.  He's pretty good at the red dot.

I think Oreo gets shipped off to Colorodo as part of a package for O'Reilly. 

GO SABRES!!!

I think these will be our starting top 3 lines

Kane - Eichel - Ennis

Moulson - Reinhart - Grigorenko

Larsson - Girgensons - Foligno

Every line brings somthing different for other teams to deal with.  Even that 3rd line might looks scary.

I think Gionta is in there, and Grigorenko is not, and I hope they sign another RW. Reinhart starts the year in Roch.

Kane - Girgensons - Ennis

Moulson - Eichel - Hodgson

Foligno - Larsson - Gionta

Edited by Lanny

That is the least exciting top 6 we couple possibly enter the season with.  I really hope Murray acquires a RW or two.

There aren't many Quality RW available in Free agency, Means it will have to happen via trade. 

Except Eriksson from the bruins i don't know who would be on the tradeblock.

Stewart I'd be willing to bring back, as a 3rd liner who protects the kids.

He's better than 3rd-line in basic stats, and gets paid far too much to "only" be there. Maybe on the second line with Samson and Moulson.

Sweet GWG. Just saw it. 

I went into this offseason attempting not to watch Eichel so I don't build him up like we did (unfairly) to Grigo a few years back. I wanted no expectations so I could be pleasantly surprised come fall 2015.

Unfortunately the kid is so good that it has been impossible avoiding it. His play in the last IIHF game was very impressive.

I went into this offseason attempting not to watch Eichel so I don't build him up like we did (unfairly) to Grigo a few years back. I wanted no expectations so I could be pleasantly surprised come fall 2015.

Unfortunately the kid is so good that it has been impossible avoiding it. His play in the last IIHF game was very impressive.

OK.

I think X.B finally found that little click to magic on chz profile page.

But, if you want to pretend that you didn't click it, that's fine.

The guys in my profile website link

http://forums.sabrespace.com/user/1415-spndnchz/

CLICK ME ^^^^^^^^^^ and then click on the link to my website link at the bottom.

Much Love,

chz

I figuratively have no idea what you are talking about. :unsure:

Sure, Boyes, sure.

I believe you.  It'll be our little secret, though, right?

CLICK ME ^^^^^^^^^^ and then click on the link to my website link at the bottom.

Much Love,

chz

Sure, Boyes, sure.

I believe you.  It'll be our little secret, though, right?

um... sure.  :ph34r:

Edit: I'm not clicking any 'mystery links' while i'm at work. Don't want to end up as a burger flipper in the politics thread.

Edited by Touched by Boyes

um... sure.  :ph34r:

Edit: I'm not clicking any 'mystery links' while i'm at work. Don't want to end up as a burger flipper in the politics thread.

It's not that bad, it has Bull Dogs.

Chz and NS would never steer you wrong.....

Trust them...

In the playoffs he disappointed as a 4th liner for Minny.  I'd rather he not come back.

I didn't watch, so I can't comment on his play. With 36 points in the regular season, he's something like 38th for RW, so 2nd line material (basic stats). He'll probably get $4-5M, and that's probably too much for a 3rd liner.