Reflecting: Tank Wars

LGR4GM

ok, fess up time.  Who wrote this?  

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/how-buffalo-s-connor-mcdavid-tank-killed-my-passion-for-sabres-hockey-145050744.html

edit: maybe not anyone here on second thought.  How the hell do you become a fan of the Phoenix Suns, Houston Texans, Atlanta Braves and the Buffalo Sabres?  

I frequent a very popular Sabres message board. What used to be a fountain of knowledge for me and a way to connect with longtime Sabres fans is now an insufferable cesspool of cultists marching to that single, solitary drumbeat. Openly rooting for the team to lose, berating anyone who expresses even the slightest morsel of happiness at a win, all the while clamoring for growth from the team. 
Edited by Claude_Verret

ok, fess up time.  Who wrote this?  

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/how-buffalo-s-connor-mcdavid-tank-killed-my-passion-for-sabres-hockey-145050744.html

edit: maybe not anyone here on second thought.  How the hell do you become a fan of the Phoenix Suns, Houston Texans, Atlanta Braves and the Buffalo Sabres?  

The article has since been taken down. It's quite the scandal. The author's Twitter feed was somehow discovered, it offended some people and they wrote to Puck Daddy. If the guy was/is here, I have one guess as to who it is.

https://twitter.com/Tark31

Edited by @fakegorbyportwinestain

I formed an opinion of that writer based on just a few paragraphs of his writing.  His twitter feed reflected that opinion perfectly.

Interesting, based on his Twitter feed I'm shocked that he could write something as intelligent as the article (and I'm not saying that article was intelligent in the first place).

Wonder how his Twitter account got tied to the article?

It's tenuous, but it's one of only 10 accounts that retweeted the article. And 3 hours later, he tweeted:

It appears that my article predictably riled up a bunch of into acting like , proving my point.

Edited by Met'yuPirog

Interesting, based on his Twitter feed I'm shocked that he could write something as intelligent as the article (and I'm not saying that article was intelligent in the first place).

It's tenuous, but it's one of only 10 accounts that retweeted the article. And 3 hours later, he tweeted:

It appears that my article predictably riled up a bunch of ###### into acting like ######, proving my point.

OK, now I remember that the editor's note said this fan caught Puck Daddy's attention on Twitter, so they presumably asked him (maybe her, who knows) to write something. How were they later surprised that the account contained some objectionable material?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.