The "I'm a wimpy fan, without any balls and love mediocrity" thread

dudacek

What Darcy has done to this fan base is worthy of a study to be published in the American Journal of Psychiatry.

There is a video reference I have for this but they say f### about 10 times in it so I will restrain myself.  Darcy Regier has mind f##ked us.

So you, Callaway and Mediocrity in some kind of love triangle?

Or all of us who post here tangled in this tragic web?

My deepest passion is for Robviously.  I really want us to finish last so he'll embrace me and I can brush his hair back and whisper "Something good happened, it really did."  Some crying might occur.

My deepest passion is for Robviously. I really want us to finish last so he'll embrace me and I can brush his hair back and whisper "Something good happened, it really did." Some crying might occur.

Then we'll win the lottery and McDavid will have chronic injuries forcing retirement by age 23 with no accomplishments of note. Because Buffalo.

Am I doing this right?

Then we'll win the lottery and McDavid will have chronic injuries forcing retirement by age 23 with no accomplishments of note. Because Buffalo.

Am I doing this right?

Sabres lose to Columbus tonight locking up 30th. Feel-good fan-appreciation day tomorrow and Buffalo crushes the Penguins under the full support of the fans for the first time all season. Arizona loses to Anaheim Saturday night but it doesn't matter. April 18 on draft lottery day we learn of a memo that went out earlier this season that the current tie-breaking procedures were always intended solely to be relevant to playoffs and seeding and Arizona wins a coin toss for 30th. #BecauseBuffalo

Edited by Assquatch

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.