GDT Sabres at NYI 4-4-15 7PM MSG, GR 550

Brawndo

I mentioned it in the CHL thread: the Chicago loss is the perfect thing for this team if we want them to finish the tank. I think the NYI game will tell us a lot. If they come out listless then hopefully we can get these last 4 games out of the way and on to bigger and better things. 

I don't expect them to come out listless at all; I bet they jump out to a 2-0 lead.  But this is the second half of a back-to-back and I bet the Isles will weather the storm and win it after the Sabres lose their legs.

Are you me? Are we the same person? 

We are like top two forwards on Power Play Unit of Team Victory.  Such excellent Chemistry.

It looks like some of these other so-called fans are too conceited in their corrupt mindsets to lick a simple emoticon.

:P

So be it.  Not every fan can be a superfan.  If every fan were a superfan, we would not be very super anymore.  High Five!

My heart cannot take a 2-0 Sabres lead...

I want to check gamecenter on my phone around 8:00, see 3-0 Islanders, and breathe easy all night.

Then, I want to remember around 1:30am or so that the Coyotes also played, open chrome on my phone and see that they at least got to OT. Since this is my dream they won 4-3 in regulation.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.