GDT Sabres at Arizona 3/30/15 10pm MSG WGR

Brawndo

Samson is 19 and absolutely is known for elevating the play of anyone on his wing.

I agree that Reinhart may be great.  It's just he can't do it himself like the ones I referred to.  Not saying anything derogatory, it's just that the game has changed.

But for as dull as NS is, he's a vacation compared to Liger.

Liger is a constant source of earitation.   :cry:

He's a great talker.  One of the best that you can ever hope to escape from.   :censored:

It's not accurate to say that he always has the last word - he never gets to it.   :wallbash:

His idea of an ideal conversation is "one part you, nine parts me."   :w00t:

It's just too much to hope that one day he may come forth with a few brilliant flashes of SILENCE.   :worthy:

Agreed.

Samson Reinhart will be fine!!!

I couldn't resist.  But in all seriousness.  Reinhart is going to control the pace of hockey games in a few years.  Next year his brain and body should get up to speed.

2 years at least. 21-22 years old will be around the time his body will be at the strength to endure a full season and be consitant.

Agreed.

Samson Reinhart will be fine!!!

I couldn't resist.  But in all seriousness.  Reinhart is going to control the pace of hockey games in a few years.  Next year his brain and body should get up to speed.

I wonder how much weight is realistic to expect young Mr. Reinhart  to put on this coming offseason.

I wonder how much weight is realistic to expect young Mr. Reinhart  to put on this coming offseason.

well depending on his actually body composition... 5-10lbs.  For instance Ristolainen lost 10lbs over the summer but I bet he lost fast and added muscle.  

But for as dull as NS is, he's a vacation compared to Liger.

Liger is a constant source of earitation.   :cry:

He's a great talker.  One of the best that you can ever hope to escape from.   :censored:

It's not accurate to say that he always has the last word - he never gets to it.   :wallbash:

His idea of an ideal conversation is "one part you, nine parts me."   :w00t:

It's just too much to hope that one day he may come forth with a few brilliant flashes of SILENCE.   :worthy:

:w00t:  :P

:w00t:  :P

Shut up, bitch, wait, sorry, you're not even so bad compared to the caveman garbage that '67 wipes in excrement on this message board.

He's got this strange growth on his neck, that must be a head.   :cry:

He's undoubtedly older than he looks.  No one could have gotten so fat-headed so quickly.   :o

An intelligent thought dies quickly in his head - it can't stand solitary confinement.   :P

He's so dumb, mind-readers only charge him half price.   :w00t:

Wisdom often comes with age, but for him, just age.   :(

Not that I've seen it in this game, but I think they should make standing on the puck (with your skate blade) in a scrum a penalty.

Why?

Not trying to be condescending, according to Mrs. Racer I don' need to even try, I do it naturally.

But it seems the players is a scrum barely knows where the puck is, why a penalty?

Those are some nasty dog noises in that arena.

Mike Smith just robbed Nikita

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.