GMTM--"I think too much about McDavid. I wish I could help myself"

matter2003

Murray should just shut up. Anti tankers like me want him gone so bad. I wish he would keep his Connor dreams to himself.

It's not like Murray chose the tank, he kind of inherited it from Darcy.  The poop boat was too far down the shart creek at that point.

He's a blunt, honest scout.  I love him, and wish he would share Connor dreams with me.  And I highly doubt all people that would classify themselves as "anti tankers" hate Murray.

Excoozy, excoozy. This Yuri, old friend of Anna A. She has how you say lady problems. You know how Russian womens get bushy in the arm holes, you say pit in U.S.A no? Well Anna, she is new here so she not know about Lady Bic. She use the weed wacker left in car port. She in ER but ask me to pose, honorably and respectively, this question:

If behaviour of fans in arena, so boorish she think, is meant to be sign of passionate fans and applauded here in SabresSpace, then how is poster here being "passionate" lustful she try to say, be, she learned this word from Urban Dictionary, "bitch slap"?

Anna wait for reply as she wait for plastic surgeon. Thanks you Obamacare for 10 hours wait in ER and giggles of barbie doll nurses.

It's not like Murray chose the tank, he kind of inherited it from Darcy. The poop boat was too far down the shart creek at that point.

He's a blunt, honest scout. I love him, and wish he would share Connor dreams with me. And I highly doubt all people that would classify themselves as "anti tankers" hate Murray.

I only speak for myself not all anti tank people. I only wanted to use that as my personal reasoning.

I bet you Murray is the only GM who lusts for McDavid.  What a sicko.

The way he worded his love for McDavid had me in fits  :lol:  

The difference in Murray's demeanor when announcing our pick between picking 1st or 2nd is going to be huge. We might actually see him smile, or we might see him go Dwight overload and just be the angriest person to ever pick 2nd. 

Pro-tanking or anti-tanking is not the point. He sounds like a schoolboy with a man crush, not the GM of an NHL team. And he has options to watching Hodgson and Ellis - there is a major collegiate hockey tournament going on and our GM is watching McDavid for the 50th tine.

Yea if only Dylan Strome or Nick Baptise played for Erie, Tim Murray might have another reason to watch the team.  Or Alex DeBrincat. OR what if Pavel Zacha or Nikita Korostelev played for Sarnia?  

Edited by Ligerovich 4GM

Pro-tanking or anti-tanking is not the point. He sounds like a schoolboy with a man crush, not the GM of an NHL team. And he has options to watching Hodgson and Ellis - there is a major collegiate hockey tournament going on and our GM is watching McDavid for the 50th tine.

I'm OK with a GM over-scouting the biggest pick he'll ever make.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.