GDT: Buffalo at Dallas 3-23-15 8:00 PM

Brawndo

Anyone else hear the boos in the arena? Ray mentioned earlier how mad Dallas was they lost to the Sabres a few weeks back, toss in a pissed off Ruff and the second period may get ugly for us

EDIT: Alright, the first period might get ugly for us 

Weber was swimming out there on the goal.  No idea what to do on a forward line.

I might try the Dallas feed for the 2nd period. 

As a DFW area resident I have to say I enjoy Ralph & Razor's call.  Strangis has a lively, upbeat play-by-play and Razor is insightful, articulate and goofy.  A nice combination.

Doesn't explain the ridiculous call on Hodgson though. That was one of the worst calls I've seen.

Come on, It's Hodgson. No one's going to question the call.

Cool, I'll check them out. 

If you get the intermission coverage, note they have Stuuuuuuu Barnes in the studio.

Weber was swimming out there on the goal. No idea what to do on a forward line.

As a DFW area resident I have to say I enjoy Ralph & Razor's call. Strangis has a lively, upbeat play-by-play and Razor is insightful, articulate and goofy. A nice combination.

I like Razor too, he has some interesting analogies. he said something about the Stars needing to "mow around the stump" tonight meaning the Sabres like to collapse in their own zone or something..

One season is just a blip,

But 35 will build a ship.

Watch yourselves for leaks.

Take pride in minor tweaks.

Sneaking victories 'tis our calling,

And t'Stars of Ruff are falling.

Your sails, Lindy are bound to burst,

Our Sabres thrust, for thou art curst!

Alas, Lindy, Alas!

Edited by Anna Akhmatova

The Stars, vying for a playoff spot, are in a position to lose a classic Lindy Ruff game. I bet they go up by two this period and blow it in the third. Someone in the post game will say "We didn't take them seriously enough. We can't give up points like that."

The Stars, vying for a playoff spot, are in a position to lose a classic Lindy Ruff game. I bet they go up by two this period and blow it in the third. Someone in the post game will say "We didn't take them seriously enough. We can't give up points like that."

They won't lose this one. Not after Seguin called their loss to Buffalo earlier in the season embarrassing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.