GDT:Washington at Buffalo. 3/16/2015 7:00 NBCSN

Brawndo

I'm sorry the Sabres should not be leading this game and probably only should have about 5 wins. They are terrible but the NHL does such a poor job highlighting the skill in their game goals like Hodgsons have become the norm. Butt goals, shin goals, skate goals are almost every game. The league is broke, they need to fix it.

Look at the NFL. They know what the fans want and they gave it to them, chucking the ball around the yard like a hot potato. The NHL is so backward they continue to push their league in thus terrible, ugly direction.

Emrick is f##kin terrible

I couldn't agree more. 

No different than Rick with his shauuugght..  no matter that is isn't remotely on net.

He's got a voice that makes my teeth quiver. There really is no need to make a faceoff sound as exciting as a game 7 overtime goal, it really waters down the actual exciting moments of the game. 

And for the record, I can see where RJ may be irritating for those who aren't Sabres fans. For me, I dread the day he retires. 

Edited by JJFIVEOH

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.