GDT Sabres at Washington 3/7/15. 7PM MSG

Brawndo

Any GDT that is centered around beer and not the game is a good GDT....i recall having splits less than 6 months ago I forget if I was at the little bowling alley near Darien Lake or the one in springville, but it's one of those 2 places

Could it be that splits are making a comeback? Maybe the Wiki isn't up to date.

Edited by Neuvichs Perchatka

I haven't seen them in stores in probably 20 years but I have seen them in the last few years in bars.

Great.  Now that jingle is stuck in my head.  I hate you.

Iron City tried using that jingle for a while, but for some reason it just didn't boost sales like they'd hoped.

;)

Could it be that splits are making a comeback? Maybe the Wiki isn't up to date.

According to the Keglers Almanac any bowling alley that sold OV Splits was grandfathered in and will be able to sell Splits until 2020. Strictly a bowling alley only exemption due to the obvious "Splits".

I will send the link later.

Ovi in.  Glad I don't have tickets for tonight's game....  This one should be very painful

Paul Hamilton@pham1717

Nolan said Hackett will start, Larsson is back with 82 and 12, 59 will center 19 and 44. Dalpe is back on 4th line. Strachan might play

$100 that Ovi scores in the first 5 mins of the game

This team, even if we want them to tank, are not rolling over and getting blown out.  They are playing teams tough and trying to win each game.  That aggravates the tank crowd.  They are 2 wins short of matching the past 2 seasons (21 wins).  I am enjoying this game so far.  

Edited by Nitro60

I agree Nitro, it's hard for me to believe that any pro player would tank on purpose, and if I was playing for the Sabres today I would be pissed at anyone who would be questioning my commitment to play to the best of my ability

This team, even if we want them to tank, are not rolling over and getting blown.  They are playing teams tough and trying to win each game.  That aggravates the tank crowd.  They are 2 wins short of matching the past 2 seasons (21 wins).  I am enjoying this game so far.  

Doesn't aggravate me in the least. Coming into this season GMTM and Ted Nolan talked openly about the team learning to play the game the right way regardless of the loosing. Thats why I don't get my nickers in a knot when I see how Ted Nolan slots softies like Cody Hodgson onto the fourth line. Earn your icetime. Nothing will be handed to you. That was the way of Regiers teams. Not Murrays. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.