GDT Canucks at Sabres 2/26/2015 7PM MSG

Brawndo

And Rangers break 3-3 tie with just over 2 minutes left in regulation against Arizona.

And Arizona is on record as saying they are gonna trade pretty much everyone at the deadline, as they are looking to the future. In other words....we wanna finish last. Murray better make this team worse as well.

As if you ever doubted it.

I sometimes wonder if the 2002 Anaheim Angels hadn't won the World Series, if my horrible sports teams wouldn't have driven me to suicide by now.  

Between growing up a Buffalo sports fan (with the California/Anaheim/LA Angels mixed in) and being raised by religious fanatics who forbade the viewing of any organized sports, I'm thinking the latter would have made me a more well-adjusted adult.

This was the most angered I've felt watching a game since the Miller game against Boston. Holy depression batman.

I just don't think you have to worry just yet. There is still a lot of hockey left in the season and I really believe that this recent push is driven by the trade deadline. I think we'll see this team return to form after Monday.

This was the most angered I've felt watching a game since the Miller game against Boston. Holy depression batman.

Hate to agree with you, but I felt the same. This is the first time in my life I have been pissed watching my team win. I don't know how many more years of futility I can handle. If they do somehow land McDavid or Eichel and still suck....at least watching them lose will be entertaining.

Edited by Claude Balls

What's with all the doom and gloom? We still have the trade deadline to exponentiaite the suck. Getting rid of neuvirth alone would send us crashing again. I for one am enjoying these past few games of this craptastic season and believe we'll finish last and take the second pick (because let's face it we could have an 80% chance and still lose the lottery).

This is giving me hope for next year though we have some depth in the system, even if they aren't quite 100% ready.

I sometimes wonder if the 2002 Anaheim Angels hadn't won the World Series, if my horrible sports teams wouldn't have driven me to suicide by now.  

Between growing up a Buffalo sports fan (with the California/Anaheim/LA Angels mixed in) and being raised by religious fanatics who forbade the viewing of any organized sports, I'm thinking the latter would have made me a more well-adjusted adult.

Down boy. I'm an Angels fan myself and count my steroid-coated blessings for 2002. btw I like how the pitching staff seems to be shaping up now but don't like losing Kendrick.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.