GDT Nashville at Buffalo 2-22-2015 6PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

Bogosian tried so hard to throw fisticuffs there, no hesitation to get into that scrum and some actual passion when he got in there; none of that "well I'm supposed to go over there, I guess I'll just hug someone until it ends" garbage. The guy continues to impress.

I don't smoke but those Anti-Smoking commercials make me change the channel.  Once is enough to see. I was eating a sandwich when the last came on.  Not so hungry now. Darn it.  Don't smoke.

Not a fan of them either, but I'd like to know who funds them. I believe it's the state, no? Is it because they don't want to pay for your inevitable illnesses? 

I have the occasional smoke when I'm out drinking, the commercials bother me more so for their frequency and imagery

Even when you are stuck back in mental hospital, for posting violation, with no internet, only TV, you never give up hope.  

You intimidate other patients to think you are more crazy so you can switch channel to Sabres.

You cheer for winning goal.

You steal nurses Smartphone.

And you post... En Garde Predators! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.