Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

Not sure what exactly went on out there with Kane but he was discussed with Ted Black last night, Black said that he and his wife met with Kane's parents and that Kane was really impressed with how they were treated. So he will be starting off here with a good frame of mind and respect for the team and imagine that will continue throughout his tenure as a Sabre. I look forward to pics of a Sabres jersey being worn all over the peg.

The closet homophobes are going to love this; I wonder if Kane comes in here and hits and plays hard will open their minds:

"Kane is easy to talk to and well-spoken. He’s open about how much he enjoys the “adult playground” that is Las Vegas and the fact that he gets a manicure and pedicure on a weekly basis (his cuticles are immaculate)."

The closet homophobes are going to love this; I wonder if Kane comes in here and hits and plays hard will open their minds:

"Kane is easy to talk to and well-spoken. He’s open about how much he enjoys the “adult playground” that is Las Vegas and the fact that he gets a manicure and pedicure on a weekly basis (his cuticles are immaculate)."

I thought manicures and pedicures were a black (athlete?) thing :ph34r:

Maybe it works with the ladies. :flirt:

Have you ever seen a pic of Kane?

I'm not sure if you are insinuating that I don't know he's black, you think he's gay and can tell by looking at him or he has really nasty finger/toe nails. (I'm assuming you meant the first) which brings me to my point, what about my "black thing" statement don't you get? He's black and I know many athletes get manicures and pedicures.

HOOWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We made it into the post season.

I don't think we would have made it without Staf and Myers.

Staf = 18 points in 25 games.

Myers = 15 points in 25 games.

Playoff hockey is back in the peg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy for them, you and the peg and will root for them in the playoffs. But that guy with 18 pts, sign him long term at 5 mil per and I'm a dancing fool.

HOOWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. Just 1 question; what is this "post season" you speak of? We don't hear that term in the land of the Bills and Sabres.

Thanks for all the congrats guys.

I would like nothing better than to watch theSabres and Jets playing the cup final.

Even if I were to lose the bet and had to wear a jersey in public, I will put Hawerchuk's name on it and wear it with pride.

As a side note, I really liked watching the Sabres when you had Perrault, Robert and Martin (yes, I am THAT old).

Also Crozier, Dudley, Fogolin, Gare et al...even Korab!

It was a formidable team.

Thanks for all the congrats guys.

I would like nothing better than to watch theSabres and Jets playing the cup final.

Even if I were to lose the bet and had to wear a jersey in public, I will put Hawerchuk's name on it and wear it with pride.

As a side note, I really liked watching the Sabres when you had Perrault, Robert and Martin (yes, I am THAT old).

Also Crozier, Dudley, Fogolin, Gare et al...even Korab!

It was a formidable team.

Good luck to the Jets Ducky. Their 1st round series will be one of the ones I will watch. 

Edited by bunomatic

Good luck to the Jets Ducky. Their 1st round series will be one of the ones I will watch. 

Their atmosphere is must see TV I will not miss any of the Jets games.