GDT: Sabres at Montreal 2-3-2015 7:30 PM EST MSG, WGR

Brawndo

One thing I haven't felt in so long that will come back when we finally get good again: losing games to terrible teams. It's not like Montreal is playing poorly right now. The Sabres are playing with intensity. Obviously have the unrealistic shooting percentage again, but they're playing hard out there.

I have gotten to the point where I have to mute the Sabres broadcasts.  I can't stand Rob Ray any longer.

I don't think that I've ever heard a worse professional broadcaster. He doesn't know the English language very well, and he, somehow, doesn't even seem to understand the game of hockey. He just says the same thing about working hard constantly which is the obvious stuff. Have any actual insight, Rob?

Sorry, have to disagree, I like Ray. On the ice pointing out the obvious, talking like he's drinking a beer with the viewers..

People that complain about Rob obviously don't watch many other hockey games. He's one of the better ones out there. Some just don't have anything better to bitch about. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.