GDT Sabres at Canucks 1-30-2015. 10 PM EST. MSG WGR

Brawndo

Let me guess, you're a twenty-something as well. You guys don't know sh!t.

Please. Enlighten me as to why we can't have fun with a hilariously poor source of entertainment in an entertainment business.

Your post is garbage and you're a tool if that's how you really feel about young people. Get a life.

Edited by Tank

You're right, I must be an ignorant ###### because I don't get senior citizen discounts. Or is it that I haven't been around 40 years to be a true fan?  :rolleyes:

No, you're a true fan, but what this team is doing to us is not the norm. It's not even humane. It's hot garbage and everyone needs to know that.

No, you're a true fan, but what this team is doing to us is not the norm. It's not even humane. It's hot garbage and everyone needs to know that.

We ALLLLLLLLLLLL know that. I don't need my slightly early hairline to recede even more to know that. Your comment was hot garbage.

Please. Enlighten me as to why we can't have fun with a hilariously poor source of entertainment in an entertainment business.

Your post is garbage and you're a tool if that's how you really feel about young people. Get a life.

Do you actually have fun? You're the oldest, crotchetiest 24 year old I've ever come in contact with.

I avoid you like a plague. But man, your act is really getting old. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.