GDT:Sabres at Carolina 1-8-2015 7PM MSG

Brawndo

Have you seen Guardians yet? Seriously, it's a much better option.

lol not yet. Getting more tempting by the day, although with the onset of snowboarding season I will have more reasons to get away from the TV and the trainwreck that is this seasons' Sabres.

This is brutal. Shrader probably regrets getting tickets.

My 4 year old nephew kept me entertained. Early in the game he wanted to go sit in the very last row in the arena (we were in the front row of the upper bowl). I told him he couldn't go up there because the Hurricane fans would beat him up. After the first intermission we wound up shuffling up our 6 seats a bit. He looked to his left and saw a guy wearing a Hurricane jersey and got really scared. He asked the guy not to beat him up. The guy was very friendly, so he and my brother were joking about that the rest of the game.

Wait, was there actually a hockey game?

My 4 year old nephew kept me entertained. Early in the game he wanted to go sit in the very last row in the arena (we were in the front row of the upper bowl). I told him he couldn't go up there because the Hurricane fans would beat him up. After the first intermission we wound up shuffling up our 6 seats a bit. He looked to his left and saw a guy wearing a Hurricane jersey and got really scared. He asked the guy not to beat him up. The guy was very friendly, so he and my brother were joking about that the rest of the game.

Don't worry young nephew, in time, you will grow strong and learn to dismember your enemies with a broken tumbler.

Enroth appears to be getting visibly frustrated with the poor defense. The 2nd worst team in the NHL scored 5 against Buffalo, and outshot the Sabres by a +11 differential.

We're still not good enough at being bad. We're still one point ahead of Carolina, and we've gained nothing on Edmonton which remains 4 points behind us.

If we're going to Tank, then Tank. Don't screw around!

Edited by Jsixspd

I did not watch it. The tank stank is growing strong again.

Noice.

That's hilarious... good thing you had him along!

My Sabres dream....McDavid gets called to b the podium with the Buffalo pick as TM hands him the classic royal blue jersey.

The rebirth of the organization begins as Zemgus then takes a sword/Sabre, slices Hodgson's jersey in half, and gives Connor the ok to don #19.

I actually envisioned this while I was reading it. Got chills.

Enroth appears to be getting visibly frustrated with the poor defense. The 2nd worst team in the NHL scored 5 against Buffalo, and outshot the Sabres by a +11 differential.

We're still not good enough at being bad. We're still one point ahead of Carolina, and we've gained nothing on Edmonton which remains 4 points behind us.

If we're going to Tank, then Tank. Don't screw around!

Yo, we've lost six in a row, and are 1-8-1 in the last ten. If that's screwing around then what is ideal tanking?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.