Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

What are you even advocating for?

kicking a FG from the 10 instead of having EJ throw the ball.  It's not a crazy opinion.  If you have watched EJ throw in the redzone, then I question you wanting the ball in his hands.  Going down by 11 with 15 to go is perfectly fine.  

Edited by Johnny DangerFace

kicking a FG from the 10 instead of having EJ throw the ball. It's not a crazy opinion. If you have watched EJ throw in the redzone, then I question you wanting the ball in his hands. Going down by 11 with 15 to go is perfectly fine.

Why? What is the difference in an 11 and 14 point deficit? And the other team starts in bad field possession if we miss.

Why? What is the difference in an 11 and 14 point deficit? And the other team starts in bad field possession if we miss.

because if we didn't fumble just now we could have a TD and 2 point conversion (so much more likely than a 10 yard 4th down) and been down with 11 minutes to go.  What is so absurd about getting points while you can with a lot of time left.  

Offensive coordinators have to take into account their personnel.  Complain about the playcalling that got them to 4th down if you want, I would agree with that.  But we get zero points or an INT if we went for it on 4th.  

Jacksonville is trying really hard to give this game back.

Yea but we are better at that

Edited by Johnny DangerFace

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.