Mike Gregorenko

BuffaloBorn

In high school I worked in a busy pizza shop, and sometimes we'd put stuff in the ovens that would disappear and never come out the other side. We theorized a black hole. It probably leads to the same place deleted threads are, so the posters in those threads can watch the game that was supposed to happen against the Rangers this year and other canceled/moved games while eating breadsticks and pizzas that disappeared. Or if you like Stephen Hawking, it's all gone from this universe forever.

In high school I worked in a busy pizza shop, and sometimes we'd put stuff in the ovens that would disappear and never come out the other side. We theorized a black hole. It probably leads to the same place deleted threads are, so the posters in those threads can watch the game that was supposed to happen against the Rangers this year and other canceled/moved games while eating breadsticks and pizzas that disappeared. Or if you like Stephen Hawking, it's all gone from this universe forever.

That would explain the sock I got on my pizza

No, it's still in this universe, just in a different one. Duh.

I think I'm going to call Mogilny by the name Al.

Betty, isn't he too tall to be Paul Simon? :unsure:

Now, that Art Garfinkel kid, there's a tall one w/ unruly hair. Wonder if the Finkelsteins ever called him Sasha or would have threatened him w/ being sent to military school?

Betty, isn't he too tall to be Paul Simon? :unsure:

Now, that Art Garfinkel kid, there's a tall one w/ unruly hair. Wonder if the Finkelsteins ever called him Sasha or would have threatened him w/ being sent to military school?

Isn't he captain of the US junior team?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.