2015 IIHF World Juniors

WildCard

To use one of your expressions.....SIGH!! Sometimes you just need to overlook ######. If he put a d in there who cares. Let people post without always putting your two cents in.

Thanks. Pointing out misspelling (especially in player's names) is one of this board's past times. So make sure you say something to everybody else, too.

Edited by Tank

It's funny that Sick raises a stink about this. A few days ago (maybe a week ago) a few posters were discussing whether or not we (as a whole board) weren't going to get mad at people for constantly misspelling names of our players... And it was said that it didn't matter if it was somebody that isn't well-known to the whole board. I think Reinhart is well-known to the whole board.

I'm sorry if you're offended that I corrected your spelling... But c'mon. He's been talked about on this board daily for nearly a year now. There's no d.

It's funny that Sick raises a stink about this. A few days ago (maybe a week ago) a few posters were discussing whether or not we (as a whole board) weren't going to get mad at people for constantly misspelling names of our players... And it was said that it didn't matter if it was somebody that isn't well-known to the whole board. I think Reinhart is well-known to the whole board.

I'm sorry if you're offended that I corrected your spelling... But c'mon. He's been talked about on this board daily for nearly a year now. There's no d.

If it was an occasional isolated correction that is fine. However, you tend to do it whenever possible. You have kind of taken on this role of forum police. Let the mods mod. Let the posters post. Including you!

If it was an occasional isolated correction that is fine. However, you tend to do it whenever possible. You have kind of taken on this role of forum police. Let the mods mod. Let the posters post. Including you!

This is one of the first times I've corrected the spelling. Spelling of our top prospects last name isn't a mod thing... I haven't done ###### in a while. Seriously I've been completely fine for a while. What the ###### has to happen for you to stop talking about how I posted months ago? Get over it.

Correcting one post with a misspelling that other people have pointed out isn't a big deal.

This is one of the first times I've corrected the spelling. Spelling of our top prospects last name isn't a mod thing... I haven't done ###### in a while. Seriously I've been completely fine for a while. What the ###### has to happen for you to stop talking about how I posted months ago? Get over it.

Correcting one post with a misspelling that other people have pointed out isn't a big deal.

Just a pet peeve of mine. If people take the time to post the last thing they want to do is have their post graded like a third grader.

Yes, you have been better and I am sorry if i directly called you. I just think some of this petty nitpicking of posts is why so many people lurk. We need more people to post. Again, sorry for jumping on you. Let's not let the thread get derailed by us going back and forth. Tank on!!

Ok. It's gone on long enough. There is no d in ReinHART's name.

THANK YOU.

To use one of your expressions.....SIGH!! Sometimes you just need to overlook ######. If he put a d in there who cares. Let people post without always putting your two cents in.

Did Tank invent the sigh? And are you really chastising him for chastising somebody that couldn't spell our 2nd overall center's name? Sometimes you just need to overlook ######, fla!

My avatar is dedicated to people that can't spell Reinhar(d)t's name, I didn't think I'd still need it by now.

THANK YOU.

Did Tank invent the sigh? And are you really chastising him for chastising somebody that couldn't spell our 2nd overall center's name? Sometimes you just need to overlook ######, fla!

My avatar is dedicated to people that can't spell Reinhar(d)t's name, I didn't think I'd still need it by now.

I think after this thread we will all be clear there is no "d". Now if you could change your avatar to help us spell Delariessuesrs name that would help.

I'll be cheering for this Petan kid. Some Cliff Ronning there.

And McDavid is flying.

Oh, 3-0 now.

Beat me to it, lol. Was a really tight game until the last few minutes. The Slovakian goalie is the main reason it's been close, too.

Ha! 3-1

And Petan moves ahead of Samson in the scoring race.

Godla has been godly. This has been a Gatling gun third.

Absolutely. This game would be 10-1 if not for Godla standing on his head. Fucale has been good, too, but far less busy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.