2015 IIHF World Juniors

WildCard

Working fine for me. Not choppy at all.

Undisciplined penalty on Miles Wood there.

Then I guess it's work borking me. Awesome.. This should not happen when working for a company that sells business class network. Hell, I'm the product manager for carrier grade Ethernet.. sigh. I wish I had some pull.. I am getting the worst possible video right now. Blurry, choppy... sigh.

poppycock :angry:

And now we're about to Sabre our way through a 5-on-3 powerplay. I didn't see either penalty but I wouldn't be surprised if one was a makeup call.

5-on-3 wasted. But Russia went into Stalingrad mode and the Defenders of Freedom found a way through. 3-2.

Edited by Eleven

And now we're about to Sabre our way through a 5-on-3 powerplay. I didn't see either penalty but I wouldn't be surprised if one was a makeup call.

5-on-3 wasted. But Russia went into Stalingrad mode and the Defenders of Freedom found a way through. 3-2.

I can't wait for the day when this doesn't mean what it currently does.

Thanks for the updates gents.

Wow, surprised by this one. I was looking forward to another Canada / USA game. Oh well, this is what can happen in these one game eliminations. Didn't get to see much of the game today but looking good for the Sabres that Fasching had a good tourney. How has Compher looked?

I didn't like the coaching of the US team from the limited game time I was able to catch. The team seemed to be too tight. They played Eichel far too much in my opinion. I wasn't overly impressed by him. He had some nice moves at times but at the same time I think the team was too deferential to him as well.

I thought this was especially true in the US v. Can game. Larkin is the hot hand, he scores again after the EN goal and they pull him immediately. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

A lot of sloppy play with passes bouncing off sticks, etc.

How has Compher looked?

Underwhelming, unimpressive, kind of invisible. He had third line duty and I don't think he had many offensive zone starts. Not many chances for him all tournament. He skates hard... That's all I can say about him.

Very Undisciplined game by the US, sad to see them go home so early. Mostly because I wanted Canada to play Sweden in the finals after the US took a good round out of them. Now I'm thinking that Russia is going to take out Sweden too and it's going to be a hard fought medal game

The old boys club at the NDTP needs an overhaul. Sure they develop players but in these short tourneys they become very predictable. I would have rather seen Bailey crashing the net then Wood dangling on the half boards. Mixing it up with non NDTP players would add something.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.