GDT: Detroit at Buffalo, Nov. 2, 2014, 5pm.

Eleven

I think I might watch something more lighthearted. Shindlers List, Nixon, They Shoot Horses are my choices.

A little piece of toast just went down the wrong way. I'll die of pneumonia before Thanksgiving. Thanks X. You too Eleven. I knew this board would kill me eventually. Figured it might be another poster though...

Speaking of movies, I don't think anyone has looked hotter than Julie Warner in "Doc Hollywood."

This isn't the Detroit Red Wings we have known over the last 20 or so years. Like the Devils they are off to a good start. They are a good team definitively not unbeatable. last night go away from the Sabres once they started taking penalties. Detroit is not the offensive juggernaut the Penguins are. They are one of the better defensive teams which doesn't bode well for a Sabre team struggling to score goals. Paper thin margin of error for the Sabres. The Moulsons, Giontas and Ennis' on this roster need to bury their chances. They will be chances, not many, but they will be there. Defensively, the Sabres need to clean up the breakdowns.

This just in... dramatic news out of Buffalo, NY... *announcer puts hand to ear... in their extra 60 minutes of sleep after the return to daylight standard time on Sunday, the Buffalo Sabres were again shut out. We'll have more on this breaking story as details emerge, but it's believed — and this cannot be independently confirmed at this moment — that, yes, these guys cannot even score in their dreams.

Rob Ray@robray32 12h12 hours ago

I feel like Bob Uecker in major league.

Speaking of movies, I don't think anyone has looked hotter than Julie Warner in "Doc Hollywood."

This isn't the Detroit Red Wings we have known over the last 20 or so years. Like the Devils they are off to a good start. They are a good team definitively not unbeatable. last night go away from the Sabres once they started taking penalties. Detroit is not the offensive juggernaut the Penguins are. They are one of the better defensive teams which doesn't bode well for a Sabre team struggling to score goals. Paper thin margin of error for the Sabres. The Moulsons, Giontas and Ennis' on this roster need to bury their chances. They will be chances, not many, but they will be there. Defensively, the Sabres need to clean up the breakdowns.

I think they're going to be too tired and depressed to put in much of an effort. And they might get booed out of the building today.

Rob Ray@robray32 12h12 hours ago

I feel like Bob Uecker in major league.

I think they're going to be too tired and depressed to put in much of an effort. And they might get booed out of the building today.

They shouldn't be, Pittsburgh isn't an overly physical team. I would say Detroit against the Kings on Friday was a far more physical game for Detroit. If the Sabres can be physical and stay out of the box this should be a close game going into the 3rd.

Warning

The last 4 games I got up for at night.

0:5 vs. PIT

0:4 vs. TOR

0:4 vs. BOS

0:1 vs. FLA

What I mean by that is that there is a chance that I am going to watch tonights game. I might turn it off after the first period though since I gotta work tomorrow. So you probably should all just skip the first period and wait until I go to bed and stop watching...

Warning

What I mean by that is that there is a chance that I am going to watch tonights game. I might turn it off after the first period though since I gotta work tomorrow. So you probably should all just skip the first period and wait until I go to bed and stop watching...

That's funny. When was the last time you saw the Sabres score a goal? Germany hasn't been on a dry spell like this since WWII. Too soon?

Warning

hah yeah, but you have to watch its 22.00 pm game start for us, we don't get that many pal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.