GDT - Amerks vs Hamilton (in Buffalo)

inkman

I figured this deserves it's own thread as they are playing in the B-Lo. Who's going? Not me as traveling from Rochester to Buffalo to see the Amerks seems a bit mindless.

Lots of prospects to watch. Grigs, Larsson, pysyk, Mccabe, Carrier, Armia, whichever goalie they start. I bet it's a little extra hyped due to playing at the FNC.

what about last night?

Still no. It's a group of players who couldn't make it in the NHL versus a group of players who are just enough to make us wait two or three more years until we say that about them. Sprinkle in a couple prospects on both sides and that's what you get.

Still no. It's a group of players who couldn't make it in the NHL versus a group of players who are just enough to make us wait two or three more years until we say that about them. Sprinkle in a couple prospects on both sides and that's what you get.

Towards the end of last year we were icing basically an AHL team...and this year's team is currently playing worse (I say currently playing because I don't expect it to continue to be this bad). I think the Sabres would win...but it wouldn't be an 8-1 blowout.

Towards the end of last year we were icing basically an AHL team...and this year's team is currently playing worse (I say currently playing because I don't expect it to continue to be this bad). I think the Sabres would win...but it wouldn't be an 8-1 blowout.

I think it would.

Offensive explosion for Sabres, 2-0 win.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.