2014-15 Buffalo Sabres Season Ticket Holder Challenge: Eat More Pizza Logs Than Number of Sabres Losses

IKnowPhysics

I'm in California. No pizza logs here, lol.

They sound ###### awesome. Considering I never have any issue with foods people typically think tie you to a bathroom for hours, I would destroy these.

You should try beans, Matrix.

They are delicious with bacon and brown sugar.

I'll send my buddy Stafford a text and see if he can clue in the Sabres about this regional specialty.

Seems obvious, but it's some of the best protein available.

Well, we should pool our resources and get the darn Sabres to give us a bean side, with the Hot Icecream Sandwich. Thoreau and maybe even Hawthorne would be more comfortable at that sort of table. I don't think that they would appreciate the pizza logs so much. Maybe a fish option, like when Jesus Christ was resurrected? Hey! Little reverse psychology... Maybe this fracking dork should pollute the p!ss out of the NOT great lakes, so that we can eat corn starch and drink distilled water that costs one paycheck per weeks worth. Sure beats clean lake water, walleye, and fresh peaches, right? Pass me the fracking fluid, Kim, you Modern Wonderbabe! Sign me up! So glad you're wealthy!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.