Samsung Galaxy S4

inkman

this in tire post is me speaking into my new samsung galaxy far as I'm just curious to see if this to work out and I wanted to posted oh really verses tylenol and so it goes

That wasn't bad. Anyone else switch from a iPhone to a galaxy. Took some getting used to but 28 hours into my new device and me likey.

" "

That was me talking into the speaker of my iphone 5. That happens because this garbage was broken out of the box. Brand new and the back microphone doesn't work. The back microphone is what Siri and the normal camera uses... Thanks ObamaPhone.

I have no idea what this means

When you bought the phone they planted a chip in your brain. It tracks your eye movements, your hormones, your thoughts and even your red blood cell count.

Sugars getting low? Your phone will bring up a list of foods that will even you out.

Getting sleepy? It'll set an alarm for you and let you know to sleep until then.

Running low on luck with your lady? Hot new singles in your area.

Samsung Galaxay is nice, but most of the phones have an issue, just hope you notice it before warrantee expires.

They sometimes shut down because of an error with battery, wich mine has but only started after i had it more than a year.

Rocking the Galaxay S-plus. But when it comes to smartphones, i think Samsung still is the best you can get.

I have no idea what this means.

"Thanks Obama" is a common internet joke where people blame common small issues on Obama, since everybody seems to think he's Satan. ObamaPhone is a misconception about free cell phones given to people who don't have money. It was actually a George Bush thing, but, again, people like to blame Obama for things they don't like.

I combined the two.

"Thanks Obama" is a common internet joke where people blame common small issues on Obama, since everybody seems to think he's Satan. ObamaPhone is a misconception about free cell phones given to people who don't have money. It was actually a George Bush thing, but, again, people like to blame Obama for things they don't like.

I combined the two.

I know what Obamaphone means, I know it was a Bush policy. Just didn't see your connection, stop trying so hard. :rolleyes:

I wasn't aiming to "make sense" of anything. It was a joke. Get over it and/or yourself.

I asked you a simple question. It's really not that tough. If you get this defensive over a simple question, I hate to see how you react to real problems.

If you say so.

Edited by JJFIVEOH

I returned an S4 after a week and got the HTC One instead. Glad I did.

I just got the One m8 last month (came from a GS3) and couldn't be happier. Feels and looks like a premium product, less crappy software I don't want, and much better call quality...yes, I still regularly use my phone as a phone :lol:

I just got the One m8 last month (came from a GS3) and couldn't be happier. Feels and looks like a premium product, less crappy software I don't want, and much better call quality...yes, I still regularly use my phone as a phone :lol:

Yeah, I am really impressed with the build quality. The aluminum case just makes it feel so much more sturdy. The front facing speakers make so much more sense. Not like I'm going to make it my primary audio source, but it is nice when watching videos. I still have the M7, not due for an upgrade for a few months. But, Sprint and HTC still gives us every update. Kit Kat 4.4.2 and HTC Sense 6.0. What's the biggest difference between the M7 and M8?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.