SabreSpaceBlue & SabreSpaceGold 2014-2015 Edition

nobody

That's a good question. Because there are several IR spots. Can guys like Drouin be drafted who will start on IR? If so do we get an additional pick at the end of the draft?

No. You can only draft for your active roster. You would have to draft Drouin, wait for the rosters to unfreeze (usually 24hours after the draft) move him to IR and then grab another player off waivers.

So there are 2c, 2rw, 2lw, 4 3def, 2g, 2 benches and 2util. If I have that right it's 14 15 rounds.

Is there a utility spot? That would add another round.

Edited by LGR4GM

Ok thanks for clearing that up. The Blue has 5 bench spots so ours must have more rounds.

Yes you would have a round for each bench spot. IR and NA does not get drafted, those are just options in case a player ends up on IR or NA... so if Kaleta were suspended 10 games that would put him on the NA list. If Crosby breaks himself you could put him on IR.

No. You can only draft for your active roster. You would have to draft Drouin, wait for the rosters to unfreeze (usually 24hours after the draft) move him to IR and then grab another player off waivers.

So there are 2c, 2rw, 2lw, 4 3def, 2g, 2 benches and 2util. If I have that right it's 14 15 rounds.

Is there a utility spot? That would add another round.

That will make it more interesting. The league I drafted in last night (ESPN) just had forwards, not C RW or LW specific.

Ok, here's the deal. I'm reclaiming my title this year. I loaned it out last year to LetTheSufferingBegin while I won my league at work. This year I want it back!!!

This is my first draft from my almost completed man cave. I'm fully expecting it to be epic. Let the trash talk begin!

Well...

- I was going to draft goalies late, and all but concede wins and hope for the best with save % and GAA, but I didn't think I'd end up with what I did...in a bad way

- Since most of my forwards aren't of the physical nature, I don't think I will win the hits category often...or PIM.

I think those may put me behind the 8 ball in a big way.

Some sharp drafting out there...kudos to my fellow owners.

This was one of the more experimental drafts I've ever done. I elected to base it entirely on one stat category to see if the others fall in line with it.

Nothing else has granted me a championship in Gold so let's see where it goes. :P

Interesting. Which team were you?

I made like an NFL team as the draft wound down; I've already added four free agents.

Edited by dudacek

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.