SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Looking where Derrico is I'm sure he's happy too :lol:

Juju put up 166 on me, pretty sure my forgetfulness isn't going to mean a lot here

Not the point. When people stop managing their team later in the season they can impact playoff positioning, that's the point. If you can't find three minutes to manage your team don't be in the league. It's not fair to the rest of us in the league.

Not the point. When people stop managing their team later in the season they can impact playoff positioning, that's the point. If you can't find three minutes to manage your team don't be in the league. It's not fair to the rest of us in the league.

Go ahead, petition our commissioner on it.

Looking where Derrico is I'm sure he's happy too :lol:

Juju put up 166 on me, pretty sure my forgetfulness isn't going to mean a lot here

Whoa Whoa Whoa.  I've won two of my last three (hoping for 3 of 4 if Beckham can show up tonight).  I aint worried of no one :P

Your punishment is an internet slap on the wrist.  In all seriousness Wildcard is always an active member (ok except yesterday).  I may be unreasonable but I'm not going with the Putin style of one mistake and off with the head.  This is the most active league I'm in (and I play in a money league) so let's keep it that way but everyone forgets once in awhile. 

Stefon Diggs killed me.  That and playing Jeffrey over Kerley :(

Man that's fantasy football isn't it.  On paper you can feel good about your chances and then Stefon friggen Diggs can go off out of nowhere.  He killed me in another league.

Derrico.... How did lacy work out for ya ;) I told ya during the draft lol.

Karma got me though, as I dropped Starks when he was hurt....now I have RB's that can't break 10pts

Ya I'm done with drafting overweight RB's hahahahahhaa.  The only picks I'm satisfied with is getting Evans in the third round and Ware in one of the last rounds.  Other than that it's been another disappointing season.  I'm starting to get the hang of this PPR though.  WR have way more value.  I knew it was more but my drafting strategy has to change.

Ya I'm done with drafting overweight RB's hahahahahhaa. The only picks I'm satisfied with is getting Evans in the third round and Ware in one of the last rounds. Other than that it's been another disappointing season. I'm starting to get the hang of this PPR though. WR have way more value. I knew it was more but my drafting strategy has to change.

As soon as woodhead went down and osweiler sucked along with Jacksonville being blah, my team was shot. Evans killed me last week too.... I've treaded water with the waiver pickups, but yes I'll have to change strategies next season too.

As soon as woodhead went down and osweiler sucked along with Jacksonville being blah, my team was shot. Evans killed me last week too.... I've treaded water with the waiver pickups, but yes I'll have to change strategies next season too.

TBF though you can't really have expected Brock to be good :lol:

Whoa Whoa Whoa. I've won two of my last three (hoping for 3 of 4 if Beckham can show up tonight). I aint worried of no one :P

Your punishment is an internet slap on the wrist. In all seriousness Wildcard is always an active member (ok except yesterday). I may be unreasonable but I'm not going with the Putin style of one mistake and off with the head. This is the most active league I'm in (and I play in a money league) so let's keep it that way but everyone forgets once in awhile.

Man that's fantasy football isn't it. On paper you can feel good about your chances and then Stefon friggen Diggs can go off out of nowhere. He killed me in another league.

Stephen Diggs has been a top 10 receiver the last 2 years. I've had him in Several leagues over that span.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.