Jump to content

Sabrespace Fantasy Football League


Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, I-90 W said:

Sweet, is it Yahoo? If so, any chance I can play if there is a spot open? I’m silver (so-so) currently in Yahoo hockey but am very active.

I've no idea.  As above, I've never played in either league.  I just know of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, I-90 W said:

Sweet, is it Yahoo? If so, any chance I can play if there is a spot open? I’m silver (so-so) currently in Yahoo hockey but am very active.

There will be a spot for you.

  • Thanks (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Norcal said:

Make a new league I bet u can fill it

I prefer ESPN 

Personally 

Sounds like these guys already have a legacy league going which I think sounds fun. Just want to be a part of it.
 

The guys at my work don’t like hockey and the guys in my firehouse who do, don’t do fantasy. This would be much better than playing against randoms.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, I-90 W said:

Just out of curiosity, is it redraft or keepers? 

I think there may be one of each?  Not sure.  I think they are named "Sabrespace blue" and "Sabrespace gold" so if you search the forums for those phrases, you might get some more information.  I think @PASabreFan is pretty active in them and he might have more info.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eleven said:

I think there may be one of each?  Not sure.  I think they are named "Sabrespace blue" and "Sabrespace gold" so if you search the forums for those phrases, you might get some more information.  I think @PASabreFan is pretty active in them and he might have more info.

Already on top of it, just commented on the thread from last year a couple minutes ago. Thanks though.

I’m getting really stir crazy with no fantasy right now lol. Doesn’t matter to me if I’m blue or gold, though I do prefer redrafts as I like to draft my own. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, I-90 W said:

Sounds like these guys already have a legacy league going which I think sounds fun. Just want to be a part of it.
 

The guys at my work don’t like hockey and the guys in my firehouse who do, don’t do fantasy. This would be much better than playing against randoms.

Agreed, this football league has been a good competitive league for several years and I know the hockey have been going a while too

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Eleven said:

I think there may be one of each?  Not sure.  I think they are named "Sabrespace blue" and "Sabrespace gold" so if you search the forums for those phrases, you might get some more information.  I think @PASabreFan is pretty active in them and he might have more info.

Correct.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I-90 W said:

I’m confused. Is it keepers but with new slots available then? Also what are the categories, standard?

Not being picky btw just excited. 

Maybe we could start a hockey fantasy topic?

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, I-90 W said:

I’m confused. Is it keepers but with new slots available then? Also what are the categories, standard?

Not being picky btw just excited. 

I was being snarky. I have no idea why 11 tagged me. I know nothing about fantasy other than Drew Stafford wearing that postgame fur coat and making me an omelet. Sorry to involve you in my response to 11's dementia.

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PASabreFan said:

I was being snarky. I have no idea why 11 tagged me. I know nothing about fantasy other than Drew Stafford wearing that postgame fur coat and making me an omelet. Sorry to involve you in my response to 11's dementia.

No worries.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I was being snarky. I have no idea why 11 tagged me. I know nothing about fantasy other than Drew Stafford wearing that postgame fur coat and making me an omelet. Sorry to involve you in my response to 11's dementia.

I was wondering how long it would be before you 'fessed up.

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some, umm, curious trades pending.  Does every league member have the opportunity to vote or are SDS and I seeing those options because we are (nominally) commissioners?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eleven said:

There are some, umm, curious trades pending.  Does every league member have the opportunity to vote or are SDS and I seeing those options because we are (nominally) commissioners?

I can review them

  • Thanks (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...